Dee tagged me so here goes.
2. I love green vegetables, especially spinach!
3. I love tomatoes.
4. I murmur a lot.
5. I actually like getting up at 5am everyday.
6. I will make a roundtrip long-haul flight (over 7 hours in duration) every other month during 2008. My long haul flights are 12-14 hours each way. I really love my family to spend this much time on airplanes!!!!!
7. I like a lot of indy music.
8. My current cause is microcredit. Visit http://www.kiva.org/ to see why.
9. Most of the time, I like the fact that we don’t own a car. I like to figure out how to get places by bus, train, walking or on my bike. The only time I really wish I had a car is when I want to go to Costco.
10. I love to read. Currently, I am reading The End of Poverty by Jeffrey D. Sachs, Banker to the Poor by Muhammad Yunus and Joseph Smith-Rough Strong Rolling by Richard Bushman.
11. The idea of being in an earthquake terrifies me. So why do I live in one of the most earthquake prone countries in the world??????? I have faith!!!! Notice the link on my blog to the US geological survey, Earthquakes!!!! I use it often to seen where the epicenter of the tremors I feel are located and their strength.
12. I don’t like to go to parties where they sell you stuff.
So that “might” be 12 things you don’t know about me. Not very exciting! If I am going to do this right I guess I should tag someone else.
I tag Alex, Laurie, and Kaylene.